Burendo – G-Cloud 13 Lot 4 approved.
Burendo is excited to announce that it has now been included on the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) G-Cloud 13 Lot 4 framework; a UK government initiative to encourage the adoption of cloud computing across the public sector. The framework enables public sector organisations to purchase cloud-based services from a pre-approved list of suppliers.
G-Cloud 13 Lot 4
Lot 4 of the G-Cloud framework is focused on specialist cloud services. This includes big data and analytics, data centre migration, and digital workplace solutions, and covers the following areas:
- Cloud Migration Planning – the provision of planning services to enable customers to move to cloud software and/or hosting services.
- Set Up and Migration – the provision of setup and migration services which involves the process of consolidating and transferring a collection of workloads. Workloads can include emails, files, calendars, document types, related metadata, instant messages, applications, user permissions, compound structure and linked components.
- Security Services – Maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of services and information, and protect services against threats.
- Quality Assurance and Performance Testing – Continuously ensure that a service does what it’s supposed to do to meet user needs efficiently and reliably.
- Training – provision of training to provide organisations with the ability to optimise the use of cloud-based software and services, cloud security management and other cloud and virtualisation topics.
- Ongoing Support – Supporting user needs by providing help before, during and after service delivery.
How can we help?
Our approach is simple – blended.
As true partners with our clients, we combine and share our knowledge, expertise, and experience to provide truly bespoke, fit-for-purpose solutions which work for you.
We know first-hand that each organisation has unique problems to solve and different definitions of the kind of value they want to generate. As such, we steer away from one size fits all solutions.
Our pragmatic approach makes genuinely impactful transformation and delivery possible.
Our offer will focus on:
- A robust and tailored approach for each client. This maintains the continuity of services during migration to the cloud, ensuring minimal disruption to end-user services.
- A pool of highly skilled, experienced, and passionate consultants appropriately allocated, with resources consistently monitored, to meet client requirements.
- Long tail offboarding and blended teams, comprehensive training and client support. Client teams are empowered with skills to continue running services after handover.
- Dynamic, proactive organisation and culture of learning. The service we offer clients is innovative, current and constantly evolving with best practices and new developments.
If you’d like to find out more or have a large-scale project in need of this support, please get in touch with us.
Burendo is also part of the Lot 3 framework for cloud support – to find a list of our services available on the G-Cloud 13 service catalogue, click here.
To find out more about the G-Cloud framework, click here.Back to News